Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Sunday Stroll


This past Sunday was gorgeous!! After church and lunch, I rode with Reed to check game cameras.  (Now that deer season is over, the goal is to eliminate as many hogs as possible.) While Reed was busy, Gus and I took a little stroll.  Actually, Gus ran like a mad dog!  He loves to check out every stick, rock, bird, and tree around!  And for the record, we tried to take sweet Maybelle, but when you open the back gate, she shoots out like a rocket.  That precious little angel will NOT come when you call her, so she generally stays out until she's starving and has no choice but to return!!  Now, back to the gorgeous Sunday afternoon! 

This is one happy pooch!


I think I would be more inspired to walk, if I could walk here every day!  And I guess I could, so I'll have to come up with a better excuse!



Days like this really make me anxious for Spring!





!

No comments:

Post a Comment