Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Headed East

I took off work to travel with Reed to north Alabama for a closing recently.  We got back home around 3:00, and I threw some things in a bag and was headed east by about 3:30.  I have grown to love these quick trips.  We don't really do anything special, but each visit is extra special to me!  Both girls are really growing up quickly!

Josh was working, so I only saw him for a few minutes.  I got to spend lots of time with my sweet girls though.

Days start really early at their house.  Sweet Lillian decided 4:00 was a great time to get up on this Saturday morning.  However, Maddie and I decided to sleep in.  We didn't get up until a late 5:15. 


Lindsey decided she'd tough it out in the 40 degree weather and wash her van.  Maddie was quick to jump in and help.


She did manage to sneak in a few trips around the porch on her big wheel and her bike.



These two are starting to really enjoy each other!  They had a ball playing together in their tent.  I can't wait to continue to watch them grow up together.


Lillian is everywhere!  I love the picture of her trying to "escape" the barricade of furniture!  She is such a cutie!


 I can't wait until our next visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment