Saturday, June 22, 2013

All Fired Up

Marnetta, Stacy and I recently enjoyed another afternoon outing together.  We began with lunch at Kobe.  This was mine and Marnetta's first time to try sushi.  Not too impressed!  We also visited the new Edgar's Bakery.  Very impressed!!!  We tried our hands at ceramics at All Fired Up.  We have to go pick up our masterpieces in a week.  I can't wait to see how they turn out!  I always have the best time with these two!  There's never a dull moment or a quiet one when we're together.  (For some reason my pictures were not the best.)

Love these two!!


Stacy hard at work on her bread bowl.



And Marnetta working on her plate.



Check out these masterpieces.  I can't wait to see them after they are fired.  (Is that what you call it?)  I know they will be bright and colorful!



I got a little carried away with the dots, and mine actually began to look like it had a case of chicken pox!


I will share the finished products at some point.  The girls will be here next week while their parents are on a cruise.  I probably won't be doing much blogging during that time! We're going to be busy playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment