Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Retirement

I probably would consider retiring a little bit more if I didn't enjoy the people I work with so much!  We had 5 teachers retire this year.  I have worked with two of them for all of my 29 years. I feel I must also add that I have actually taught longer than the other three.  Is that a sign?
Barbara, Teresa, and Shelia came from Carrollton and the Middle School, and quickly became quite special to me, also.  I will greatly miss them all.  I might also add that I am just a little envious!

Shown are Barbara, Sherron, Teresa and Ann (Shelia is not shown.) 
They will all be missed.  Ann and Sherron and I have walked the halls together many times!  Lots of memories!



It takes a really special man to work with so many women!! Mr. Smart is presenting plaques to three of our honorees.
It would be so much easier for me to retire, if I didn't like these people so much!!



Sherron, Barbara, Ann, Teresa and Shelia enjoy your retirement!  I'll see the rest of you guys in August!

No comments:

Post a Comment