Thursday, November 7, 2013

Faculty Walk

The Federal Institute of Corrections of Aliceville adopted us shortly after the prison was built.  They have been phenomenal  in their support of our school.  Recently, they sponsored a 5K walk with proceeds going toward the purchasing of Christmas presents for all of our students.  Last year, the employees each adopted one or more students and presented them with wonderful gifts.  We are trying to help this year. I was in Alex City with the girls and sadly missed this event.  However, I want to say thank you to the Warden and her awesome staff. We have  been humbled and blessed by her and her tireless staff!  We think they are a very special group!!

All of these pictures were "stolen" from Facebook.  I truly love my coworkers and wish I could have been there!

My two sweet Jessica's


A mom, sister and baby joined this group!



Mr. Smart, Warden, and employees

 
Hard at it!



Best Faculty Ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment