Sunday, November 3, 2013

It's My Birthday

Birthdays seem to be coming around a whole lot faster these days.  So, when Reed asked what I wanted for my birthday, it didn't take me long to answer.  I told him I needed some new clothes that I wanted to buy myself, and I wanted to see my girls!  After a brief doctor's visit, I headed east and spent the afternoon and night with them.  After a picnic and a trip to the park the next morning, I headed home. Quick, but lots of fun.  I told Reed that just seeing their precious reactions when I picked them up from school made my day complete! We had originally planned on meeting at the zoo, but Josh and Reed were working and Uncle C was out of town with friends for the weekend.

Love, love, love these sweeties!

Little Bit went for a little afternoon car ride

The girls had a ball playing in their back yard! I am amazed by how quickly Maddie is growing up!


This one is such a cutie!  If Maddie can do it, she thinks she can too!


 
 
Early the next morning, the girls and I headed to the Alex City Park for a picnic and a little fun!
 

Little Bit is serious about mealtime.  She held on to her French toast until the last bite was gone!


This trip was somewhat of a challenge.  The park has a great toddler area, but Lillian wanted to do the same things Maddie did! 


A couple of my all time favorite pictures of Maddie were taken here.  Lillian is not quite tall enough yet, but Big Sis tried to help her out!


Just a few months ago, Maddie wouldn't swing down from this rope or pole.  This time she was a pro!


Maddie is very patient with Lillian, which is a good thing!  Lillian is quite determined to be a big girl like her sister.



Before  I headed home, I put on my crown like all good princesses do, and enjoyed a very precious birthday cookie.  Reed met me in Tuscaloosa for a late-lunch/early-supper.  All in all, I had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment