Sunday, May 7, 2017

Mudbugs and Family

I don't eat those little  mudbugs called crawfish, but I'm thankful that they allow us the opportunity to get together with family.  After a very big baseball win in the 3rd round playoffs this past weekend, our Gordo family joined us for some family fun. There were smiles, laughs, and hopefully new memories were made.

Hanging out while we wait to eat! 



Pop had some good help getting them ready!





Supper's ready! This is only a small portion! 


Rumor has it that it was a toss up between Scott and Lindsey as to ate the most!




Where is Gracie?  I have no pictures of her!!



Pool fun, Tic Tac Toe and more crawfish!







Lillan named the flamingo McKenna.......Just thought I'd share that little tidbit of information!


I can't wait until our next get together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment