Friday, May 19, 2017

Toes in the Sand

I decided the perfect Mother's Day gift would be a quick trip to the beach.  Luckily, my sweet hubby agreed with me.  There is nothing better than sun, sand and the gentle sound of the waves to make for a perfect getaway!!  And when you throw in some really good food that just makes it better!


I think the earlier you can get on the beach the better!!  And it's even better when you get to see a beautiful sunrise up close and personal! Reed actually snuck out early and came back with breakfast that we enjoyed on the beach.



The only thing better than a beautiful sunrise might just be a beautiful sunset!



In between the beautiful sunrise and sunset, you can find me taking it all in-the waves, breeze, sea gulls and all!! Reed calls them devil birds, but I love watching them!!






Toes in the sand!!  I promise you-all I need is my chair in front of the ocean, and I am good for the day!!










 This plate had been full of royal reds and crab legs just moments before I took this picture!!






Perfect end to a perfect day!!



I think it's only fair that we go back for Father's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment