Sunday, February 17, 2019

Fun

A lot of fun things have been happening around here lately.  I just returned from a great trip to San Antonio-more on that next.  First, I'd like to catch up on some of the other exciting things that have been going on!

Reed had a wonderful time at his sock hop!  He also gave his sweet Valentine some flowers!


Mara and Reed have been special buddies since birth!


Based on that sly grin, I'd say he's pretty proud of himself!


I'm pretty sure that this one will always be a mama's boy though!


These two beautiful girls were in their school's beauty pageant while I was in San Antonio and both did awesome!


Love my girls!


Maddie has to do so many service hours a month for the Jr Beta Club.  She is helping me cook for the Senior Meal at our church Monday.  She will also help prepare and serve tomorrow. Little Sis offered advice on how to make that squash casserole!


This little one has been under the weather this week.  He still enjoyed playing with his cousins!  He also got his first tooth!


Love my babies!



Next up-San Antonio!

No comments:

Post a Comment