Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Soccer, Sunshine and a Flood

These last two days have me eager for spring.  I'm ready for sunny pool days and to complain abut the hot temperatures!  The weather man broke my heart today when he said we can expect temps back in the 20's/40's next week.


John Sawyer and I have spent lots of time outside!  He and Pop also enjoyed some swing time!


He loves strolls in his little car.








It's true that the grass is always greener on the other side-Beau wants in and John Sawyer wants out!


Reed has enjoyed Read Across America week.  He's a doll!  I have missed him and his sisters.  Softball and soccer have started, so our visits aren't quite as frequent.




Josh is coaching Reed's soccer team, and Maddie is his assistant. Josh has the patience of a Saint, and is perfect for this job.  I just can't wait! I think it's going to be a lot like herding cats.  


Be still my heart!  Cutest little soccer player ever!


The girls and Josh enjoyed a Father-Daughter dance.  They all had a wonderful time!



And the flood has been taking most of Reed's time.  This is actually a picture of the road going into our property.  


This pond/lake should be about 10 acres.  It's about 40 now.




One of Maddie's tree stands.......


My tour guide......


Our hearts go out to the many friends we have with homes that are now literally apart of the river.  We are ready for life to get back to normal!



Hurry up Spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment