Thursday, February 7, 2019

Smile

I'd like to share a few things that have made me smile lately-


*The sweet older couple that walked hand in hand in to Target.
*The slightly younger lady that followed the couple above with curlers in her hair, house shoes, and pajama pants-She made me momentarily think I was at Walmart.
*My fieldtrip to UA with RC Hatch this week.  I always love my job, but this was a really special day.
*Meeting Lindsey and the girls in Tuscaloosa to try on and pick up their beauty walk dresses.  (On another note, it makes me really sad that I'm going to miss that pageant.)
*Snuggles with John Sawyer.
*The sneak preview of spring on these warm days.
*Strolling through Hobby Lobby.


And this sweet, fur ball-


No squirrel is safe!



No stick is too big!









Well hello there, John Sawyer!




He is very much my baby, but he loves to hunt with Reed!  He gets super excited when you turn into the gate at our land.  He knows he's going hunting!



 Meeting the neighborhood horses brought a smile to our faces, too!



And any day that I get to visit here puts a smile on my face!




I'm headed to Texas for a few days!  More on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment