Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Grandparents Day and More

Grandparent-one who breaks most of the rules and loves every second of it.

I think the above quote might be just a little bit accurate, and Pop and I truly love every second of being a grandparent.  It's a love no one could ever prepare you for, and simply the most rewarding job I've ever had!  I love, love, love spending time with all four.  They are each so special and so different.  Watching their interests and personalities develop and change is so enjoyable.  I can't wait to see what God has planned for all of them! Grandparents Day was divided into two days at their school, and I couldn't go for Lillian and Reed's day.  Pop went for that, and I headed back the next day for Maddie.  I was able to check them all out of school. We celebrated with a little ice cream!



I also love that Lindsey will always be at school with them.  They are a K-12 school, and she will always be just a few feet away.




John Sawyer loves to go to Papa's and feed the fish.  We usually do this at least once a day.  Pop also has gotten back in the chicken business, so he also loves going up there to feed the chicks.  We got 4 babies, and then Lindsey gave him four of hers that are several months old.  I have no idea what we're going to do with 8 eggs a day when they all start laying.  Until then though, John Sawyer sure is enjoying them. 


These are almost ready for the big coop.




These are a little blurry, but I had to share.  He had a ball playing with his dad!





No comments:

Post a Comment