Sunday, September 8, 2019

Weekend Fun

Another fun weekend is in the books.  The kids came so Maddie could do a little dove hunting.  Other than that and watching a little football, we had a very low key, but enjoyable weekend-which is my favorite kind!  This is a very busy month for me at work, so a nice relaxing weekend is just what was needed!

I love my days with this cutie!  He is a happy boy, especially when he's outside.  We need for this 90 degree weather to move on, so we can do more of that!



I met Lindsey at Peach Park and got these three sweet things!


Nothing but the best for my babies!  It was Lillian's turn to choose our place to eat.


They all love time with John Sawyer.  Maddie and Reed were leaving for the dove field.  We were settled in to watch a little football.  Sadly, Reed didn't make it too long.  I think it was just a little too hot for him.


This one enjoyed a little art time while her brother and sister were gone.  She is quite talented.


A little serious conversation during a snack break. So sweet! Cousin time is my favorite time.


 We are headed that way again tomorrow for Maddie and Reed's first soccer matches.  We will also be headed back later in the week for Grandparent's Day. More on the first dove hunt next.

No comments:

Post a Comment