Saturday, September 14, 2019

Soccer Time

The new fall season has started and we have two playing this year. Josh is also coaching Reed's team.  It will be very difficult for Pop and I to catch all the games with two playing, but we are going to make as many as possible. They are just so much fun to watch. Maddie is playing on the big field now, and I honestly don't know how they run so much in such hot weather!  I still don't really understand all the do's and don'ts of soccer, and I doubt I ever will!  That really doesn't matter though! Watching these guys do something they love is all that matters! Both teams won really big in their first games. Lillian is taking tumbling and piano right now.  She's their biggest fan!

Just a few pregame shots!  Reed is watching Maddie and trying to pick up a few pointers.


 Lots of action in Maddie's game. She almost scored three goals, and played really well!

This little one is just a mess!  He played goalie part of the game.  They won 4-0, and every minute of the match was action packed!


Did I mention that we had a little gymnastics match going on on the sidelines?


No comments:

Post a Comment