Monday, September 2, 2019

That's a Wrap

This summer simply flew by entirely too fast!  The big kids came for one last hoorah at the river.  Uncle C, Aunt Tay and John Sawyer joined us for part of the day.  After a day of skiing, tubing and knee boarding, we wrapped things up with hamburgers and hotdogs with Tim, Marnetta, Jonathan and Parker. In between, we had lots of fun at the sandbar.  I hope these little ones are storing up these memories.  We love these times with them. 


Love these guys!




John Sawyer helped Pop drive the boat, as the others had fun on the tube.  It won't be long until he will be back there with them!


Maddie is on big girl skis now!  I think she's ready for just one, but we ran out of summer days...




And this little one is so precious!  She finds fun in everything she does!




Uncle C and Maddie are quite the pair!  They all love Uncle C!


She loves doing it all!  And she never wants to stop!



Sweetest little one!  His favorite is playing on the sandbar!



Just call him "Captain"!



They love spending time with John Sawyer!  Aunt Tay took them all for a walk around the neighborhood.



The next two are just a tad blurry, but I still wanted to add them.  Pop worked with Maddie on backing up with a trailer and boat.  She actually backed the boat in for us!  I feel I must add that I can't even do that!



And of course, we cheered on the Tide!


Now I am ready for all things fall!  And I may or not have pulled out all of my fall decorations!






No comments:

Post a Comment