Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Soccer and Chickens

On the road again.....I've been super busy at work, but I'm still trying to make as many events as possible with the grandkids.  There is nothing I enjoy more than my time with each of them.  It's like we blinked, and they're almost grown!  I treasure their company, and pray they are storing up memories just like we are.

Lindsey had a workshop, so I traveled over to take the kids to school.  As an added bonus, I got to enjoy their Homecoming parade and pep rally. 


Waiting on the parade to start.



Lillian stayed with her class for the parade, but joined us for the pep rally.


Reed has one game left, but so far they are undefeated.  He loves playing, and we love watching him play.  I am kinda, sorta, maybe figuring out this sport one kick at a time.  Trust me though, even after 3 years, I' m still a long way from fully understanding it.


Maddie finished her regular season this week undefeated!  She got to play goalie and scored a goal her last game!  We are so proud of her!  Next up, state!


What a great season!  Again, I love that Josh is coaching Reed.  He is also coaching Maddie's tournament team.  It's awesome that they are able to make these memories together. Lillian is still holding out for softball.  This fall she is busy with piano and tumbling.


And then there is this little guy.  We'll call him the chicken whisperer!  Now that the weather is cooler, we have been able to go to the park, play outside and take more walks.  One of his very favorite things to do though is play with the chickens!




The big ones are not quite as sure about him as the little guys. I'm not sure what we're going to do when all eight of these girls start laying eggs.



No comments:

Post a Comment