Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Trunk or Treat

All of the grandkids got to enjoy Trunk or Treat this past weekend at their church.  We weren't able to be with the big three, but luckily they shared pictures.  Caleb and Taylor actually decorated their trunk-(sort of). I love that all are active in their churches, and get to participate in such events. Other things that have me smiling are this cool weather, Hallmark Christmas movies, and the fact that I can soon decorate for Christmas.  I must add that Lindsey has already beaten me to this!!



Caleb's motto on this was "Go big or go home!"  His vehicle is behind there, so I guess it qualifies as a trunk!  Either way, it looked awesome!



Cutest little mouse ever!


Mickey Mouse and Mama Mouse!


Sweet Family......



Cutest Power Ranger, Pochantas, and Butterfly you ever will see!





Fun was had by all!  I'm off tomorrow with two of my besties for the Christmas Village and can't wait.  It might just inspire me to pull out my decorations. It takes me several days, so I just might need to get started early.  


No comments:

Post a Comment