Sunday, October 6, 2019

What a Week!

Another busy week is in the books.  Soccer, work, playing with JS, house stuff, yard work and more kept me quite busy.  I am so ready for cool temperatures, and my fingers are crossed that it's finally going to happen this week.  We are headed to Shrimp Fest next weekend with the three big grandkids and can't wait! They are the perfect age for adventures.

Lillian is not playing soccer, but she's their biggest supporter.


This might just be the sweetest child ever!


Imagine my surprise when I was on the UA campus, and this sweetie taps me on the shoulder!  Although she definitely looks like a student, she is actually teaching there now! It was wonderful seeing her.  Love my sweet cousin.



I am leaving these pictures small, because they are just so blurry.  Maddie is on the other side of the field, and Reed's team moves like ants. I have got to do better though, because both are doing great.  Both of their teams are still undefeated, and they are both really good. 







And this little almost nineteen month old is a bundle of both energy and joy!  I love my days with him. He is the happiest when he's outside/



And did I mention we have chicks and chickens now.  They are Pop's, but John Sawyer loves them.  We got 4 from Lindsey and Reed bought 4 more.  I'm not sure what we are going to do with so many eggs, if they ever start laying.


Next up, Pop and Maddie's deep sea fishing trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment