Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Tis the Season

I left Aliceville a week ago to keep Lillian and Reed, while Lindsey and Josh chaperoned Maddie's fieldtrip to Dauphin Island.  I got home around midnight Friday night.  We spent Saturday in Meridian with my family for Christmas, and then traveled back to Alex City for the Children's Program at their church.  I ended the journey with a Christmas party at our house.  I am very tired, but loved every moment of it.  I got to take the little ones two and from school, and to karate and piano lessons.  I miss those days, and know all too well that they will be over in the blink of an eye.  I love the hustle and bustle of this Christmas season, and am always a little sad when it's over.  I am looking forward to catching up on my Hallmark movies the next couple of weeks.

These three are growing up so fast.  All three did an excellent job in the program.





This sweet girl played to a packed house, and did an awesome job!  She has only been taking lessons for a short time, but has really progressed quickly!



This sassy proclaiming angel was a hit!


And this one is just the cutest shepherd I've ever seen!


We met this year at Weidman's in Meridian.  The food was great, but the company was even better.  These are my people, and I truly wish we saw each other more often.  Michael and Doris were the best hosts!


My twin uncles.  Love them both dearly.


Lots of little ones!  Lindsey and her family couldn't join us (play practice).  They would have had a ball catching up with the little ones.


These two own a large piece of my heart, too!  We can't wait until May to meet our new little one.


Pop and his littlest buddy discussing all the cousins.


Hunter, Kathy and Bob-Three of Grove Hill's finest!  I could make millions by writing a book on my adventures with Bob and Anne when we were growing up.  I'm afraid no one would believe most of the stories.


Cheese!


Cassandra, Adrian and Bethany-Although technically they are my first cousins, I am much more like an Aunt. It seems like just yesterday that they were little girls, and now they have families of their own.


Bethany came prepared with lots of goodies to entertain the little ones.



Hunter, Cassandra and Tyson


Somebody enjoyed the chocolate pie!



My best buddy


Cassandra and Gil-Cassandra is now teaching at the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa. They are dividing their time between Tuscaloosa and the Mississippi coast.


We are missing quite a few.  You were missed, and we hope you can make it next year.


Next up, the Friendship Circle Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment