Monday, March 6, 2023

Ball, Birthdays and More

 Life has been busy lately. Caleb and Taylor made a quick trip out of town and I kept the boys a couple of days. I then headed to Alex City to keep the big kids a couple more days. I am very thankful that I am able to do these little things. I love getting to spend special time with them. Since I’ve been home, we have watched John Sawyer kick off his baseball season, and we’ve celebrated a couple of birthdays. (More on John Sawyer's next blog). This week we have another ball game and track meet. In between events, I hope to get a little yard work done, too.  I’m already spoiled from these warmer days, and the flowers that have started to bloom. I’m ready for summer! 


John Sawyer got a new friend!  Meet Louie John the turtle.  Pop whipped up some of his crawfish (and shrimp for some of us). I love when we are all together just hanging out!  Lillian and Reed even braved the freezing temps and went for a swim. Taylor and her sister and mom were singing at an event.  She was missed. 







Time to eat!

 
Happy Birthday Josh!



Another fun adventure with this crew! So glad Parker’s mom joined us!

Is this not the cutest baseball player ever? So excited for this season!

Reed got to try out welding on a recent field trip. 




Maddie recently came in 2nd out of 202 runners in a 5 K. She will start her track season this week. She loves running and we love watching her. Her friends did great, too. 


More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment