Friday, March 24, 2023

Marching On

 The last few days have been filled with lots of yard work!  I am loving this warmer weather.  We may have jumped the gun, but the palms and ferns are out of Pop's shop and are in the yard.  I'll cover them up if needed.  I have also begun planting a few bedding plants.  This last freeze did a number on several things that were beginning to bloom.  I am hoping they all recover.

The kids had different Spring Breaks this year, but luckily they were all able to spend a few days with us. (Except Maddie) It was cold most of the time, but we still squeezed in some fun adventures. Spring sports have begun, so I will keep the roads between here and east Alabama busy.  I love these times! 

Just a few pictures below from life lately-

Lots of fishing!


Pop says this one is good for about 20 minutes unless the fish bite really quickly!


Lulu gave the boys this really neat wooden train.  The little ones and I had lots of fun with this.


Dying egg was lots of fun!






This sweet girl just keeps on getting better.  She loves running.



Lillian made a beautiful cake while she was here.


Reed was our special taste tester.


It's safe to say that he was not a fan of the turkey banquet!  Hilarious!  Pop enjoyed it!




More fishing!


And a little exploring!


Another one down!  


A little more fishing!


Pop is thrilled that this one has decided that she likes fishing.



We loved the rodeo in Montgomery.  We met Lindsey, Josh, Maddie and David and handed the little ones over after a great visit.



These cuties (and their parents) enjoyed a quick beach trip.



Cutest baseball player EVER!



More later.  I have a sick little one on the way to spend the day with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment