Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Birthday!


The month of September is filled with lots of  family birthdays.  First, there's Sandra, followed by Lee, Yvonne, and Reed.  Happy Birthday to all of you!  I wish you the happiest of birthdays, and many, many more. I hope your day is very special.




Aunt Sandra

I was very surprised and disappointed that I don't have many pictures on my computer of  Sandra. (And I was too lazy to scan any from the scrapbooks.) Anyway, she is such a talented  person.  She made Lindsey's wedding so special.  Also, she made Maddie the most beautiful Christening gown that can be handed down for generations to come.  It's wonderful to have such great sister-in-laws.

                                                            Reed, Sandra and Di

Sweet sisters!

Aunt Sandra & Maddie

Lee


I have always thought Lee is one of the sweetest people I know. I had the privilege of babysitting him when he was about 6. Some of my favorite memories are the day he got seed ticks all over him....And the day I ran over Lula Bell, David's prized coon hunting dog. Lee begins jumping up and down screaming, "You killed my daddy's dog!" Thank goodness I didn't. We led him around the rest of the afternoon with a chicken bone. I was scared he would die if he ever got still. And we didn't tell David until about 20 years later. He has grown to be such a wonderful man!!

                                                   
                                                               Caleb, Reed, and Lee

Josh P., Papa, Reed, & Lee
Lee, Charly, & Josey


Lee and Maddie


Aunt Yvonne

I don't know any other way to say this, but I simply really like her.  Sweet and the best dish washer in the world.  Somehow, she's always the first one on clean-up duty after any family meal.  We don't see her often enough!



Last but not least, Reed


Simply the most wonderful husband, father, and grandfather in the world!!  Since he is only 6 weeks older than me, I am not going to reveal his age.  I will say that this will be the 31st year that we have celebrated his birthday together.  So, would you believe that we were about 7 when we started dating?  (I didn't thinks so!)









Love you all!!  Have a happy, happy day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment