Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Labor Day Weekend Update

As promised in a previous post, we had a very low-key, laid back Labor Day. I accomplished everything on my list. Those things included reading a book, pool time, a little laundry (actually a lot - Caleb brought his home), cooked a few meals, and watched the Tide Roll! About mid-afternoon on Labor Day, Reed and Caleb decided Brooke needed to practice skiing just one more time, so off we go. This was a very quick trip, but it was lots of fun. Brooke is doing great! Also, I don't want to sound like one of "those" moms, but Caleb just keeps getting better and better. I love watching him!! We will be attending Grandparent's Day at Maddie's daycare later in the week. I can't wait to share pictures of that with you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment