Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Day - Part 1

I don't think I can put into words how much I love Christmas. I simply love everything about it.   We begain the day rather quietly.  Reed and I got up early and then waited quite a while for the baby (that would be Caleb) to get up and see what Santa brought.  I have to be honest and say that even though he's 21, he's still lots of fun on Christmas morning........

 
The presents are wrapped and waiting for Josh, Lindsey and Maddie to arrive Christmas afternoon.....


Caleb's stocking is stuffed and waiting by his gifts from Santa.


Caleb coming down the stairs - bright and early!! Ha!  I think I can safely say that our days of getting up at 4:30 to see what Santa brought are over.



I think he was excited about his gifts from Santa!

 We didn't open gifts until Josh, Lindsey and Maddie got there, but Reed and I did check out our stockings!!



Granny joined in the fun.....

Now the real fun begins!!  Uncle C bought Maddie the biggest ball jump-a-lene you have ever seen.  Seriously, we are not sure how we are going to get it to Alex City. Maddie loved it!!




Maddie handed out everyone's gifts.

Then she helped everyone open their gifts.......

This cute ornament was one of my favorites.....

Helping Mama.....

Giving Daddy a helping hand. 

Pop enjoying the festivities....

Maddie would open a few presents and then hop back into the balls......Notice the boots -lots of things got thrown in....

Checking out her new kitchen with Nana.


Serving Pop a tasty treat on the new table he made for her.  I have to get a better picture of this.  It is beautiful!

Cruising in her new wheels.....She might be dangerous when she really figures out how to drive.

Precious!!


Brooke arrives and joins in the fun!

Granny had quite a day!

Snuggling with Brooke before we head to Grandmother's house.

Caleb, Brooke, Lindsey and Josh

Next, we loaded up and headed up the street to Grandmothers for more fun.  More on that later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment