Friday, December 17, 2010

Friendship Circle

A friend is one who strengthens you with prayers,

blesses you with love and encourages you with hope.

I love our Friendship Circle group from church.  We only officially meet 4 times a year, but we have such a great time when we get together.  I hosted the Christmas Party again this year.  Everyone brings a choice of appetizers, and we have an ornament swap and devotion.  If you hear any vicious rumors about me stealing ornaments during Dirty Santa, let me assure you they are all lies.......Lauri is actually the villian this year.  She stole the ornament from me that I stole from Phyllis that she stole from Sarah - or something like that. 


Everyone brought something delicious to eat!


Susie, Cathy, & Virginia


Lauri and Phyllis
 We took care of business, and had our Christmas devotion.  Now let the game begin!! Celeste drew the wonderful last number. But, she was so nice about it.  I'm going to have to give her lessons on how to play!!


 Lauri opening her 1st ornament.  I think Sarah took this one.


I think this is her second one.   Guess who ended up with this one?



Oops!  This one had a little accident!

Lori had 3 ornaments in her bag!!


                                                              Susie also got 3 ornaments!

Phyllis actually took the ornament from Lauri that she brought. 
She said she only took it back because it was broken.......


                                                           And Lauri gets another one.......



                                                                    Enjoying the fun!

Notice the ornament Lauri actually got to keep.  Guess who she took that from?
                   
  (The last picture was taken with the timer on, and it was a little blurry.)


Thanks for coming ladies.  I had a ball.  If you weren't here, we missed you!  Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment