Saturday, December 11, 2010

Time For Hot Chocolate

For several years our Church has made hot chocolate for the annual Christmas Parade.  This year Reed was the master chef for this.  I might be a little partial, but I thought he did a great job!  It was excellent, and we didn't run out!  The bad news is that when we got to the church and got all set up, I realized my camera battery was almost dead, so I have very few pictures........

Open and ready for business

Mrs. Nita-Did I mention that it was absolutely freezing?
We were all bundled up!

Jenni and Michaela enjoying hot chocolate before the parade.


 Lots of great help-Brenda, Mrs. Betty and Mrs. Marie


 Virginia does so love for me to take her picture!!



Reed and Mike talking a little football!

This was the only picture I got of the parade before my camera died........Oh well, fun was had by all.


Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment