Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Another One in the Books

For many, many years now, I have begun each August with bright smiling faces and wonderful co-workers.  And as much as I enjoy my job, I also look forward to each May and the carefree days of summer.  If you had told me a few years ago that I would have taught a year beyond my 25th year, I would have laughed at you!  However, I am now working on number 28.  I have decided to take it one year at a time.......I feel like eventually an August is going to roll around, and I'm going to say so long to a great career.  Two years ago, I began a new position that took me out of the classroom.  I now work much more closely with the teachers.  Don't get me wrong, I love our teachers, but I miss the direct contact with students on a day to day basis.....Next year, I plan to increase my group time with our strugglers, and I can't wait!!  Now, I'd like to share a few of the reasons I enjoy going to work each day ~ We are indeed a cast of characters!

Miss Ball-The Leader of Our Pack
 (She has taken a job and the Central Office, and won't be back next year.)



Jessica, Juliette and Nekeda getting down.......


Lauri and the Temptations-Patricia, Val, and Houston

 Two Peas in a Pod-Nekeda and Lakethia


Three Blind Mice......


Raggedy Scarlett.....


Sweet Ann-We've been together quite a while now!


Quite a few characters here!!


Lisa-One of my favorite people in the whole wide world!


Jill-One of the best teachers in the world - and she cheers for the "right" team, too!


Fighting the fight together...


No telling what these three are laughing at...It's really great to work with some of your very closest friends.........



Two more of my favorite partners in crime-Kim and Lana



 I am sorry I didn't have pictures of everyone!  Thanks for making this another great year!



No comments:

Post a Comment