Friday, May 20, 2011

SURPRISE

I got one of the best surprises ever this week!  I was walking out of the restroom of my classroom and heard someone say, "Nana".  I turned around and Lindsey and Maddie were there!  Lindsey had 2 personal days left, and she decided to come for a quick visit.  I can't tell you how thrilled I was to spend some time with them.  (Pop and Caleb were pretty excited, too.) School will be out for the summer next week, and I hope we will get to see them even more often!


Although I did leave school early, I had to stay awhile....When I got home, Lindsey and Maddie were going on a little walk...




Of course, we stopped by the neighbor's trampoline.  I may have to start paying an admission fee....
















A couple of months back we took her "bike" to Alex City.  Well, her sweet mom found another one at our local dollar store, so she would have one here and at home.  She loved helping Pop put it together....

 Priceless!  She loves it - the faster the better!

This surprise will be hard to top!  I really needed and enjoyed this visit!!  Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment