Monday, May 16, 2011

The Garden

"So many seeds -- so little time."

Just wanted to give a quick little update of Reed's garden.  It's just growing right along.....I like the container garden, too.  It really seems to cut down on weeding.  It's also easier to water and care for. We actually ate our first cucumber from it tonight.  And Caleb made a wonderful squash casserole.  Also, several other things are almost ready to pick.  I basically need for school to hurry up and get out, so I can start putting all the fruits of his labor up!!  I can't tell you how much he enjoys gardening.  He almost knows every plant and bloom by name!!  I have been so tempted to pick a green tomato to fry-but I knew I would be caught.  However, during a recent rain, one fell off!!


These pictures were taken with Reed's Iphone-





Happy Gardening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment