Monday, May 30, 2011

River Trips One and Two

Reed spent the afternoon cleaning the boat.  He finished around 5:00 and asked if I wanted to go check it out and make sure everything was running right.  Of course, I jumped at the chance.  I need to add that I was a little surprised, because he had told me that with gas prices, we wouldn't be going very often!




It was just as beautiful as I remembered.



The Captain


These folks were out for an afternoon cruise, too.


Before I knew it, we were back at the landing.....


I can't wait to go back.......

And as it turned out, I didn't have to wait long.....Lindsey and Maddie made a weekend trip (Josh was working), and Maddie wanted to go for a boat ride. She loves helping Pop drive the boat. We stopped at a sandbar, and she was able to climb on a tree and swing a little. Brooke and Caleb were on the river with friends, but joined us for a little while. It turned out to be the perfect morning.






I can't wait until our next trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment