Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Allison's Blog

(I should have posted this blog a few weeks back.  For some reason, I didn't.  However, Maddie is coming back this weekend, so this is the perfect time to get focused on her return!)

Allison spent an afternoon with Maddie on her last visit here.  She got my camera and took some really cute pictures that I wanted to share.  Thanks so much Allison!

Maddie was playing hide and go seek....I love this picture!


After Maddie went home, I asked Lindsey if Maddie was doing anything that might get NeNe and Pop in trouble.  She said that the main thing was that Maddie wanted to eat all over the house.  I assured her we didn't let her do that.  However, Allison's pictures might support her claim......




NeNe's putting a bandaid on her imaginary "boo boo."  A princess bandaid makes everything better!


Thanks again Allison!

No comments:

Post a Comment