Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Back in Time

I'm going back a few weeks for this post.  Sometimes things seem to all happen and once, and I get a little behind blogging.  So, a few weeks ago, the youth group(from Good Hope Baptist in Ecclectic) that we helped entertain at the river made another trip to town.  They quietly and efficiently went about town doing many good deeds.  I didn't know it until later, but they actually did quite a bit of cleaning shrubs and planters at my school.  I felt bad that I had spent several hours with them and didn't even know to say thanks!!  So, I'll say it now-thanks so much for your kindness! 

We again got to spend some time with them at the river.  They are a supper sweet group.  "Helping" them is such a great excuse for a great time at the river.

Jonathan & Caleb
Both are now Seniors! (Jon-High School and Caleb-College)  Hard to believe!


 This is the "Go ahead and take a picture and get it over with" look.


Some of the visiting youth-I think they brought 42 members...


In they go!



Skiing, kneeboarding, swimming, and tubing were just some of the fun things we they did!



This is our neighbor Audrey.....


This is Audrey skiing for the first time....


Not sure who these next two are, but they were all very nice. 



 We hope you come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment