Thursday, August 11, 2011

"Miss" Cathy's Kids

For 20 summers now, I have been blessed to spend my afternoons with "Miss" Cathy and her "big" kids.  I have gotten to see a large percentage of Aliceville's children learn to swim.  They arrive at the house around 12:45 each day and for the next two hours, simply have a blast.  Each day is filled with jumping, splashing, going under, sliding, and of course, eating popsicles.  I am always sad when the four year olds start to big school, because that usually means they won't be back the next year. I only took my camera out 2 or 3 times this summer, so I don't have pictures of everyone.....

Maddie was even able to get in on the fun! Sam, a "graduate" of Cathy's even came back to visit one day.


Taylor Grace is usually the only girl.  However, she is more than able to hang with the boys.  I think it would be fair to say that she is the "leader of the pack".


Love Foster's hair!! Rainer loves being "Bucketman"!  I was glad Rainer and Maddie got to spend some time together.  Their mom's spent countless hours swimming together when they were little. 



Thanks for the company, "Miss Cathy".  I'm sorry I didn't get to spend as much time with ya'll this summer.

I am back in school now, but I can't wait until next summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment