Monday, August 1, 2011

Girl's Night - Part 2

I think we've started something here that I hope continues.  I am thoroughly enjoying our girl time.....Although I must add that we need to do a much better job of previewing a movie before we venture out..Whew!  Without giving the title away, this one was "horrible" in lots of ways! 

My ride picking me up to journey to Carrollton to meet up with the other two.....


 I think Prissy in the middle is saying something about me not being in the picture.......


This was our first stop.....


This is Marnetta's shocked expression after the 414,989,909 time we heard a certain word during this movie........


Can you tell which one thought it was a great movie and which one didn't?


A little something we found in Charli's car......(And you never go back!)


Stop number 2-Great restaurant for a great meal and absolutely no gossiping!


And her intended victim is............


This sweet angel!


But no need to worry-I rescued her!


I can't wait for our next adventure....Bowling anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment