Saturday, August 6, 2011

Fun with Friends

Reed and I joined Tim, Marnetta, Jonathan, and Wesley for an afternoon on the river.  We didn't take our boat.  Tim picked us up at the landing, which was really easy.  The only problem was that we arrived at the landing just as the boats from a fishing tournament were speeding back to the landing to weigh in......Needless to say, I felt a little out of place in a sea of fishermen as we waited for our ride. 

However, I do simply love peaceful days like this.  Lots of simple, quiet good times floating, riding and enjoying friends!

This is the only picture of Netta I was allowed to take........


Reed and Captain Tim


Go Jon Go!




A little fun on the bank.....




We saw two of these today!


And the day ended with this beautiful rainbow....Who could ask for a more perfect ending to a day?


We are headed back to spend the day with them again today.  I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment