Friday, August 2, 2013

All Good Things

All good things must come to an end.  I will soon begin my 30th year of teaching.  How in the world is that possible?  I absolutely love my summers, and it has always been very hard for me to start back.  However, I love what I do, and it usually just takes me a few days to get back into the swing of things!  I am hoping that will be the case this year!  I have big plans to do some serious cleaning out and throwing away this year.  The girls will be here next week, and I plan to enjoy every second with them, before I begin the big 3-0!

I have really enjoyed my flowers this year!  I always have the best intentions of taking care of them after school starts, but somehow that never happens as much as it should! Maybe this will be the year I change that!




 Over the years, I have heard many homeowners with pools say they really don't enjoy them.  Let me assure you - I am not in that group.  I love spending my mornings here.  I try to be outside no later than 7:30 each morning. I actually enjoy pulling weeds, watering my flowers and even early mornings vaccuming the pool!
 I also love spending afternoons with Cathy and the kids.  I REALLY miss this when school starts.

 

I think I am finished whining about the end of my summer now.  Next week, the girls and I are going to swim, eat popsicles, do a few art projects, visit with family and have lots of fun!  Then I am going to put my big girl pants on and have a great school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment