Sunday, August 11, 2013

The Relatives Came Back

We decided the start to school was the perfect reason for another get together.  Sandra suggested oysters, shrimp, fish and crab legs, and boy was it delicious.  Have I ever mentioned how blessed I am with my 2 wonderful sister-in-laws?  Both are simply the best!  Lindsey had actually already started school, so the girls were here for the week.  Maddie was so excited to see everyone, and Lillian had a great time also.

All smiles as we enjoy each other's company!  Kris made a cute, cute cake for Ty's birthday. 


Everytime Maddie went down the slide, everyone had to stop what they were doing and watch her.  She wouldn't go down until she had all eyes on her!


All of the cousins are so sweet with Lillian. She is a joy to be around, just like her big sister.  Her personality is really starting to shine. She really keeps us on our toes now that she is walking everywhere! 

 Just hanging out!



Ty found this cute little baby lizard - and we convinced Maddie to share it with Uncle C.  This may not sound like much, but recently she innocently walked up to show him a lizard she had caught, and he shattered his phone trying to get away from it!
 Looking for lizards and frogs and a little sidewalk chalk! My back patio has been quite colorful the past couple of weeks.

 
First we play and then we eat!  Yummy!  I love the picture of Charley making the cute face. It reminds me so much of David!


 

So much fun!  I can't wait until our next get together!  School starts Monday, and everyone will be happy to know that I've got my big girl pants on!  It's going to be a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment