Thursday, August 29, 2013

Thirty-One

Thirty-one years ago, two bright eyed twenty year olds said, "I do!" Let me break that down for you--thirty-one years looks something like this:

  • 372 months
  • 11,160 days
  • 267,840 hours
  • 16,070,400 minutes
  • 964,224,000 seconds
Stamps were 20 cents each and gas was $1.30 a gallon! Wow! How in the world has Reed put up with me that long!? I might also add that in those thirty-one years, we have lived in three different towns and 4 different houses. We have been blessed with two super kids, and the greatest two grand babies ever!! 


It doesn't matter where you go in life, what matters is who you have beside you! I am so glad you have been beside me for this journey! I can't wait for the next 31 years! Love you bunches!!

No comments:

Post a Comment