Friday, August 23, 2013

Random Post

Things are very slow in the world of blogging right now. School has started back, and I am trying to get back into a routine. I am finding that routine is not my favorite anymore.  I am headed east this weekend to see our sweet girls, and I can't wait! In the meantime, I will share a few of the exciting things that are going on around here! I have canned enough tomatoes to last for years! I have kindly asked Reed not to bring anything else to this house that needs to be canned or frozen. Enough is enough!


Reed decided to do a little work this past Saturday, but he kept sending me pictures of  fish! That's my kind of work!


 
These muscadines are almost ready.  I'm not so sure I know what to do with these. 
 
 
Reed's been burning off fields getting ready for dove and deer season.

 
 
This may look like a plowed field but it's actually the result of wild pigs.  It's amazing how much damage they can do in a very short amount of time.
 

 
 
Bless their little hearts!  This one is off to market!  Reed has found some guys that will take all he shoots.
 
 
 
We are all heading back here in a couple of weeks for a last long weekend trip.  I can't wait!!




Next up, our visit with our sweet girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment