Monday, August 26, 2013

Sunday Visit

It had been two weeks since I had seen the girls, and I was going through serious withdrawals!  So, Reed and I left early Sunday morning and spent the afternoon with them.  We didn't plan anything special, but we still loved every minute with them. I love days when you dress yourself or don't dress at all, and just hang out and have a great time!  Precious!  They are coming here this weekend, I will go there for Grandparent's Day next week, and then we will all go to the beach together!  I am looking forward to each adventure!



Maddie and Pop were peacefully playing a Barbie memory game, when Little Bit decided to join.  Notice how happy Maddie was about that!




We had a few outside adventures, too!  They have the perfect porch for going around and around!






After her wagon ride, Lillian led me around and around quite a few times!







They have both outgrown the Pack and Play, but Lindsey added some balls and they love it!






What is my mom doing to me?? She was not too excited at first!




 All's well that ends well.  Our very own Peebles!





Josh was working, but we loved this trip to see our 3 sweet girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment