Saturday, January 11, 2014

Ole Chuck E.

If there is a better place than Chuck E Cheese for a 4 1/2 year old and a 19 month old, I can't imagine it!  I mean what beats endless games and cheap pizza?  Maddie and Lindsey actually discovered this particular one, and we thought it would be a great place to meet and swap when I took them home the other day.  We had taken Maddie to the one in Tuscaloosa a few times prior to the tornado, but now that she is a little older, she really had lots of fun!  I think we will have to do this more often now, especially since Uncle C doesn't live too far from there.

I am not a fan of iPhone photos, but I sure do seem to be taking a lot of them lately.  Sorry!

Maddie loved playing with her dad.  Actually, she loves her dad, period!!  I hear quite often, "My dad can do that" or "My dad can fix that."  :) Her dad can definitely play a mean arcade game!



This is one of her favorite games to play!



Josh had his hands full!



I was so glad that Lillian enjoyed herself.  She does not like loud noises and such, but she had a ball!



Getting a little help from Mom




She is watching Chuck E. Cheese as he came out below.  She was ok as long as he didn't get too close.




We are all settled back into school now, and I can't wait for our next visit!  When Caleb left after a brief visit Sunday, he told me that it was possible he wouldn't be back until April.  Oh my!  If that's the case, I predict lots of trips to Birmingham! We may become regulars at ole Chuck E. Cheese!!

No comments:

Post a Comment