Sunday, January 26, 2014

What a Week!

 Reed introduced the stomach virus to us, and so far Lillian, me and Lindsey have been victims. I actually missed three days from work!  Lindsey woke up sick Friday morning, and quickly declined.  Pregnancy and this virus don't mix!  Hospitals don't like to let their nurses leave mid-shift, so Josh was in a pickle!  We headed east to pick up the girls from school and to help with Lindsey.  (One day I hope to get pictures of the girls when we surprise them at school!  It is priceless!)  One look at Lindsey, and I knew she needed more care than we could give her!  Josh met us at the ER and after fluids and stuff, she returned somewhat better.  We stayed until Josh got off the next night.  We left around 8:30 thinking Lindsey would wake up fine.  However, we both felt really uneasy about leaving her. So, we got home about midnight, and Pop headed back early this morning to help with the girls.  I so wanted to go, but did I mention I missed three days last week?  We are praying that Maddie and Josh don't get this! I also must say that we told Caleb we were going to come through Birmingham and visit him on the way home.  He thanked us and told us he'd just catch us on the next trip! He seemed to think that busy season in the tax world wasn't a good time for a virus!

It's almost wrong that we enjoyed our time with the girls so much, while Lindsey was so sick!

Just a swinging!


Taking a little spin


Their favorite was jumping on the new trampoline!!  I love these hairdo's!! 




But mostly, I love these smiles!!


I am so looking forward to a peaceful week with No stomach virus!!
I also need to give a shout out to my buddy Jean!  Not only did I call and ask her to feed our fur-babies, I also had to ask her to bring the food!  (Ours was locked in the house!)  You are the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment