Thursday, April 8, 2021

Soccer and Stuff

 Spring sports are in full force for the big grandkids.  They seem to have a soccer or softball game every night.  I have missed two of Lillian's games this week.  They are currently undefeated.  She has gotten a hit every at bat including a double and home run last night.  I will watch her play again this Saturday.  I watched Reed play this past Tuesday, and he had a great game.  Even after several years of watching, I am still learning about soccer.  All I can tell you is that I love watching my babies play, no matter the sport.  During this hard fought match, they battled to a 0-0 tie!

Maddie, Coach Josh (Better known as Daddy) and Reed


Maddie isn't playing this spring, but she is the best assistant coach around!


This might be my all time favorite sports picture.  Reed was in the middle of his game, and the ball went out in front of me.  I missed his cute wave, but I managed to get this precious smile right before he threw the ball back in bounds. It makes that 6 hour drive to watch a 45 minute game worth every mile!


More action shots-












John Sawyer and Jack are enjoying the roller coaster and little house that Lulu gave them. It's hard to believe the others have outgrow them.




Reed, Josh, Maddie and Reed are headed to Louisiana to fish this weekend.  I'm headed across the state to watch Lillian play ball.  It's a busy time, but I sure do enjoy the time with my babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment