Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Twelve

Twelve years ago, Maddie entered our world, and our lives haven't been the same since.  She introduced us to a love that we didn't know existed!  I cherish our relationship and every minute we are able to spend together.  She is smart, kind, humble, and simply a joy!  She is growing up incredibly fast, and I want to enjoy every minute possible.


Following Lillian's games, we moved on to Maddie's birthday celebration.  Two of her friends joined her for lunch at their local Mexican restaurant, followed by a little ziplining adventure.


After our meal, we headed to Wind Creek.  Such a beautiful place, and such a beautiful birthday girl!


Maddie doesn't like cake, so she requested muffins! So muffins and ice cream it was! Pop got a little nap while waiting on the Zip Line session to begin.
Maddie is the adventurous one of the bunch.  I was so proud of her friends.  One (like me) is afraid of heights, and one was just scared!  Both did fantastic though!!
I don't think there is enough money in the world for me to do this!!  Maddie literally sprinted across the platforms and took off on the zip line!
These two were slow and steady, but they did it! I think they really enjoyed it, too!


Fun was had by all!  I can't believe she will be a teenager next year.  
Happy Birthday, Sweet Girl!









No comments:

Post a Comment