Sunday, September 18, 2011

A Little More Birthday Fun

When you turn 50, you deserve 2 birthday posts! We got to meet Josh, Lindsey, Maddie, Caleb, and Sandra at Dreamland for an early midweek celebration.......Then we celebrated his actual birthday by eating out and a football game.  I think overall he enjoyed his birthday!

Fun at Dreamland

Caleb furnished the Singing Birthday hat, an inflatable walker, and a lighted over the hill banner.  Cute!  Cute! Cute!  Act like you don't see a picture of Reed in his hat.  I think he said, "I better not see a picture of me in that hat on your blog."


Josh and Lindsey-Thanks for driving all the way from Alex City!


Yum!

Maddie is giving Pop a hand with his present. 


"It's ok to be 50 Pop."


Birthday Cookie - made by Caleb (He is multi-talented!)




Aunt Sandra

Is she precious or what?


He was a good sport (for about 15 seconds)!








 Now I couldn't let his actual birthday go by without doing anything (even though he wanted me to).  So I enlisted Tim to help me with a couple of signs around town.  I was pretty proud of myself!  Tim did a great job securing them.  I don't think a hurricane could have blown these down!  Thanks!!


He actually rode by this one and DID NOT SEE IT!  I kept waiting for a call from him.  When that didn't happen, I called to see what he thought about it.  He had driven right by it without seeing it.  I insisted that he turn around and come back!


On the main corner at Napa!!


He received lots of texts, calls and well wishes from everyone.  Thanks for helping make his big day special!

No comments:

Post a Comment