Thursday, September 15, 2011

Say It's Not So

Reed is the BIG 5-0!

He has been adamant that we don't do anything big for his birthday, so believe it or not I didn't.  I decided that the least I could do was listen to his wishes on this monumental occasion!  We met the kids  in Tuscaloosa for a birthday supper at his request.  He, of course, got to choose the restaurant.  What did he choose?  The Original Dream Land! 

Even though we really aren't doing anything special, I don't want to let the day go by without sharing how SPECIAL he really is to all of us!  He is simply the best husband, father, grandfather and person in general.  From coaching countless baseball and softball games, serving on endless school committees, teaching Sunday School and Youth at church for years to so many other things, he has always put our children and family first.

We love you bunches!  I am so glad that I married such an older man!  You can help prepare me for a smooth road to my glory years!  Love you!

I thought the best way to hightlight your special day was to let you take a look at the wonderful family you have created!  We think you are the best!
Have a Very Happy Birthday!

Simply the Best Father in the World!













The World's Greatest and Most Fun Pop Ever














Top Knotch Brother and Son





You are #1 to us!!





Looking forward to your next 50!






Happy Birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment