Saturday, September 24, 2011

Uh-Oh

Well, it's finally happened.  After over a year of fairly consistent blog posts, I have absolutely nothing to blog about!  No visits from Maddie, no trips, no birthdays, no anything!  So, here are just a few random thoughts until things pick up around here-

  • I really love this time of year.  The cool crisp mornings and afternoons are wonderful.  I forget every year how wonderful fall is!
  • Things are starting to fall into place at school.  Routines are established, schedules are set, and things are starting to run smoothly.  I am still asked almost everyday how much longer I am going to teach.  Who knows?  I am still taking it one day at a time.
  • I am so glad College Football has started back, although this means I am not seeing my son very much these days!
  • I miss, miss, miss my sweet Maddie and her parents!




    Did I mention that I miss this angel?
    Kitty and Maddie have had a few growing pains, but they really love each other!



    Caleb and his kitty are doing great!




That's all for now! Hopefully things will pick up soon!
(I do have one little update to our lives since I wrote
this post.  More on that Tuesday!)






No comments:

Post a Comment