Sunday, September 4, 2011

Settling In Nicely

Just a quick update on Kitty.  He (or maybe she) has found a wonderful home.  From all indications, he is loving life.  He sleeps, crawls on furniture, plays with his toys, whines loudly when hungry, and in general seems to be enjoying life greatly!  So, where is this new home?  Why it's right here of course!  Unless Maddie (and her mom and dad) decide they want him, I guess he's ours. I never thought I'd like a cat in the house, but it's really a lot easier than a dog.  I am still however very much a dog person!  And we are trying to establish some boundaries for him! And not to worry-Kittie also found a great home, but we have to keep that a secret........No huge pet deposits for us!

Now the only problem we have is what to name this fellow......... I like Willie.  Reed likes Paco (He's wanted to name our last several pets that for some reason.)  And of course, we could just stick with Kitty.....

No comments:

Post a Comment