Friday, September 30, 2011

More of the Babies

It is very important to me that Eli and Ellie get along well with the real babies of the house - Maybelle and Gus.  I am happy to say that their first meeting went great!  So far, everything is going remarkably well!  And being the proud mom that I am, I must report that they have already discovered the purpose of the liter box.  Amazing!  Bottle feeding is going well, but this new mom is ready to push the babes out of the nest.  They need to start eating on their own soon!!

If only we could read Gus and Maybelle's minds!  I am sure they are thinking what now??  Eli is fiesty.  He hissed and even clawed a little bit!

They are still taking a bottle and doing quite well. 
I'm still waiting on a call from any takers!

No comments:

Post a Comment