Saturday, September 10, 2011

A Grand Day

Kitty and I ventured over to Alex City for Grandparent's Day.  We had a wonderful trip!  This year, Grandparent's Day was super fun.  Mrs. Angela and her staff had turned the entire daycare into a circus.  Booths, such as a duck pond, tight rope, basketball hoop, bowling, and beanbag toss, were set up for the kids to play and receive a prize.  One prize was a real, live goldfish!  I am sorry  to say we forgot her fish when we left!  Oops!  Mam, (Josh's grandmother), GiGi, (his mom) and Kaleb (his sister) also joined in the fun.  I LOVE spending time with our sweet girl.  I can truly say that being a grandparent is the greatest joy in the world!  Grandparent's day was quick, but wonderful!!


 Everyone is dressed and ready for an afternoon at the circus.  Most all of the other children had red noses on.......Maddie obviously wasn't into that!


Mam helps Maddie with her hat.


I think she's wondering why so many people are there!


Bean Bag Toss


 Grab your prize and head to the next adventure!


 NeNe, guess what's in here!



 Real live goldfish!!!!


 Snack time!  Cotton Candy, popcorn, shaved ice and peanuts!  Yummy!


Kaleb joins in the fun!


Time to bowl......


Bowling while holding onto all her loot!



Mam, Kaleb, Maddie, and GiGi


NeNe and Maddie


So after Grandparent's Day, we headed back to Maddie's house.  I had dropped Kitty off before heading to the festivities!  They had quite a reunion.  At this point, I am not sure if Kitty is just visiting or if she is now living full time with Maddie and her mom and dad.  Time will tell!


Pop wasn't able to make this trip, but NeNe had a ball.  I ended up going down and coming back in the same day.  That made for a long day, but it was well worth it!  I love every second I can spend with our girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment